Where vibrant lawyers meet like-minded and equally ambitious clients.
This was one of those great projects where the client was fully onboard with the entire process. Even though Haigh Lyon has a lot of high-end, alpha energy legal minds, they were very happy to trust in the expert they hired, and be led.
I had full access to the entire team, along with the partners to extract all the info I needed. My tasks were to:
- Work with their design company to help develop the firm's website architecture
- Capture the essence and write the personality for Haigh Lyon
- Develop company Values
- Create Key Messages, Brand Story, and Brand Expression
- Write a new Tone of Voice document
- Write a new Website
- Interview all the team and write their Staff Profiles
- Write a dozen Blog Posts to get their news section started
- Give the firm's terms and conditions, and other legal documents, the human touch.
Like most of my work, this project was completed remotely.
Personality begins where comparison ends.
It was a real pleasure working on this project with the Haigh Lyon team. People often know when they see work about themselves if it has truly captured them. It's hard to express or articulate this until someone outside looks in and shows them. (Wood for the trees.) At the end of the process, nobody can imitate them. It's one reason I love the work I do. Helping people have aha moments; to see their essence articulated in a way that feels right. And helps drive them forward with more purpose.
The copy on their website has been unchanged since I wrote it. Which means it works. That and they've increased the size of their team to cope with additional workloads.